Saturday 16 February 2013

1998 JCB Fastrac

Item Number:321074083726
Seller:ovaldynasty992012 (0)
Location:UK
Classified Ad:£6,860.00
Image stolen from:Genuine item 261160234810
JCB Fastrac
For more photos contact me email directly ovaldynasty99@hotmail.co.uk

I really don't think you'll find a better example than this for its age. I bought it a few months ago as I collect tractors and wanted something to play with and as a useable machine for my land. In hindsight it's just too big for my few acres so she has to go! I still love it though!

Prior to me, it has had one owner since new and has clearly been well maintained. Everything works and it's very original.
Clutch is good, there's no smoke (it's running in all the pictures), It starts on the button, all the gears engage well, as does PTO and rear linkage and the lights as well as all the other electrics. I've only ever driven this on the road (particularly in the recent snow and she goes well). Good for 50 Kmh with no strange noises and the 4WD worked as it should. Pulled a few people out of trouble in the snow and the power is amazing. All I've done is put on a new battery as the old one didn't like the cold.

It has the upgraded cab which includes Air Con and the Air seat, not the usual sprung one.

If I was being very picky I would point out the following. There is a small stone chip in one of the rear lights. The rams for the rear linkage weep (Not leak) a little. The offside mirror is cracked but you still get a "stright" view. The rear worklights won't come on (I will sort out the rear worklights before she goes though. The drivers seat has the wear you'd expect. It does have a passenger seat which is fine. It does have the pick up hitch as well as a drawbar and original top link (Not shown in pictures)

I have the V5 and it's registered in my name. She is taxed so ready to drive away.

The bodywork and wheel arches are all good (a few minor scuffs) and all the glass intact.

She would make a really good working tractor and the perfect future classic. As I said I collect tractors and the trend is for original good examples and this is ideal. The only change is the radio didn't work so I replaced it with a  new one so you can even connect your ipod!

No comments:

Post a Comment