Tuesday 11 December 2012

Kubota GZD21 high tip fully serviced

Item Number:230895160629
Seller:melopu_5 (1)
Location:Glasgow
Starting price:£890.00
Postage:Economy Delivery £40.00
End Date:12th December 2012
Image stolen from:Genuine item 271011806112


For sale Kubota GZD21.

In really good condition. It's mine and has only been used for my private garden.  It has been really well looked after and fully serviced every year.
Everything works as it should and as new. It is fully hydraulic with a hydraulic deck height. Brakes work. 48 inch cut. Good tyres. Starts and stops with a key. Just over 300 hours
All the controls are operable from the drivers seat. There are no leaks. dry stored.

It is a robust commercial mower but is equally at home in a private dwelling. It is the one in the photos.

It has been a fantastic mower for me and the reason I am selling is I have now reduced the size of my garden. I have already bought a smaller mower so this one has to go.

This is a commercial high tip mower so it will tip into a transit or trailer etc or just in the corner of your garden. It means you can make a higher pile of cuttings instead of having to spread them low. .

I can get this delivered

Copy of genuine item 271011806112

No comments:

Post a Comment