Friday 19 April 2013

NO RESERVE PRICE for PIRANHA P50 IRONWORKER

Item Number:171026272479
Seller:markagar9mark (0)
Location:Shetland
Starting price:£1.00
Postage:£250.00 Economy Delivery
End Date:25th April 2013
Image stolen from:Unknown (but see below)
This is a P50 Piranha that has low hrs of use.  I am the second owner of this excellent unit and I used it for 4 jobs and do not need it further. It comes with a 4 position  bender and all the dies for punching.  I also purchased a gage table for £550 I will include.  I had the die holder (yellow) and front and rear trays powder coated (black) and also the notching cover along with the notching table gage clamps (black). This unit operates 100% and is a money saver and maker!  I forgot to mention, I built a back stop gage for the angle and flat shear  and a slot die 9/16 x 13/16 that is new. That from megafab is additional cost.  The unit is a 2003 and I am the second owner.  It is not a repaint unit. All the dies look new and used very little!  A great machine and ready to work!
http://www.megafab.com/pdfs/Piranha_Ironworkers.pdf
Payment will be made cash in hand or by bank transfer.

Text matches this Gumtree ad from February, that one was in Orkney rather than Shetland. The pictures from that one are below:



No comments:

Post a Comment