Monday 19 November 2012

Fractal Audio Axe FX 2 preamp processor

Item Number:251180459291
Seller:amtwnsndu7 (0)
Location:Cardiff, South Wales
Starting price:£200.00
Postage:Free Standard Delivery
End Date:14th November 2012
Image stolen from:Unknown
Fractal Audio Axe FX 2 preamp processor
This is the one everyone is talking about, the Fractal Axe FX2. At least a six month waiting list. Here is your chance to own a like-new condition unit. I bought this 5 months ago and have not had much chance to use it. It in like-new condition, in the box never. Has left the house and has not been racked. Still got the plastic on the screen.

I was suspicious of this guy the first time I saw his listings. My suspicions were confirmed when I found the original listing he copied to sell a fake Roland drum kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment